- Chapter 1: Regenerative Cell Biology and Basic Immunology teaches some of the basic immunology of regenerative cells, as well as what kinds of cells are available for clinical applications, and serves as a thorough introduction for anyone, regardless of how much they know about Regenerative Cells.
- Chapter 2: Cellular Products: Characterizations, Components, and Properties teaches about mononuclear layer cord-blood-derived products, as well as what goes into making them and how the cells within these products are characterized.
- Chapter 3: Exosomes: Characterization, Review of Growth Factors, and Cytokines serves as an introduction to the properties of growth factors, exosomes, and cytokines. Additionally, biogenesis formation and composition are discussed.
- Chapter 4: Production, Manufacturing, and Quality Control goes over the processes required for donor screening and sample control and management, as well as laboratory processing standards and quality control testing.
- Chapter 5: Regulatory Landscape goes over the legal status of autologous and allogeneic cellular therapies, as well as the FDA’s current stance on regenerative medicine.
- Chapter 6: Clinical Applications & Protocol Discussion provides a clinical framework for the application of cellular products.
- Chapter 7: Injection Demonstration provides recordings that demonstrate the preparation of products and injections.
- Chapter 8: Additional Lectures and Medical Procedures provides a few more lectures on commonly-used cell sources and an overview of managing patient expectations.
- Additionally, you will have access to our Condition Book, which includes detailed guides to seven groups of conditions and their treatment protocols, and a list of relevant case studies, and patient forms and guidelines.
There are no reviews yet.